Video Friends Forum Video Friends Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Finding those illusive Video_TS files in Studio 10

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [GENERAL] >> PICTURE TUTORIALS >> Finding those illusive Video_TS files in Studio 10 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Finding those illusive Video_TS files in Studio 10 - 4/8/2006 6:47:05 AM   
geoff_pell

Extracts from my future Generic Pdf Guide.

Note: it is in three parts to make the images available.

Part 1

Locating the Video_ts file that Pinnacle Studio 10 produces during the DVD compilation process requires a different approach to that of previous Studio products.

My sample image is taken of a Folder ‘FIRST TEST’ that was produced by Studio 10 when it compiled the DVD files to the Hard Drive.  (Using the option to compile but not burn a DVD).  The Name of the project was ‘First Test’ and the Video_ts folder is placed within this new folder with the same name as the project.

The Auxiliary files folder, as such, is not used with Studio 10.  When compiling the DVD there is the choice to select the destination folder.  I selected a folder that I named as Studio 10.  This can be seen in the following image and will subsequently contain all the information that Studio 10 requires to burn the disk.

The Video_ts folder required for modifications with PgcEdit, or in Nero to burn a Video DVD, is contained in a sub folder called ‘Make Disc’.  (The main folder or drive is that selected during the Make Disc procedure)

Geoff

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by geoff_pell -- 6/19/2006 10:01:27 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Finding those illusive Video_TS files in Studio 10 - 4/8/2006 6:54:21 AM   
geoff_pell

Part 2

Not in the VIDEO_TS folder that is found within the ‘Render’ folder tree.  This folder is empty!

Geoff

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by geoff_pell -- 4/8/2006 7:14:39 AM >
Post #: 2
RE: Finding those illusive Video_TS files in Studio 10 - 4/8/2006 6:54:40 AM   
geoff_pell

Part 3

Locating your Video_ts folder is simply a case of finding your header folder that is named after your project.

This can be done by clicking the Studio 10, Make Disc option, and clicking the folder icon shown in the image below.

Look for the folder with the same name as your project and then refer to the image in Part 1 above.

Geoff

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by geoff_pell -- 4/14/2006 4:44:07 AM >
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [GENERAL] >> PICTURE TUTORIALS >> Finding those illusive Video_TS files in Studio 10 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode