Video Friends Forum Video Friends Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Member Ethics and Conduct

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ADMINISTRATION] >> Top: IMPORTANT STATEMENT OF ETHICS AND CONDUCT -Member Policies >> Member Ethics and Conduct Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Member Ethics and Conduct - 5/2/2006 10:42:28 AM   
Video Friends

Video Friends desires to maintain a wholesome and respectable forum for the exchange of ideas and the benefit of everyone in our community.  We also desire to foster a learning environment for young up-and-coming Video Editors and the participation of children as family members.

To this end, we have gathered a list of what we believe are fair and just standards for material posted on this board.

Photo Image Content:
Photos shall not contain nudity or any ****ually suggestive content. Neither shall they contain any outright profanity or racial slurs.

Post Content:
Posted material shall not contain any inferences to ****ual behavior, any profanity, vulgarity, nor racial slurs.  Neither shall any links to articles or web sites be allowed which contain any of the above.

Except in extreme cases, it is not our policy to ban or publicly chastise any member.  We will however simply and immediately delete any posts found containing any of the content above and privately communicate that to you. In the case of a member using his member priveledges to spam the forum or post advertisements, the first post will be deleted and the user (and ip) will be banned immediately. There are no exceptions.

We thank you in advance for your understanding and commitment to this policy and will appreciate your compliance.

Respectfully,
The crew at Video Friends

< Message edited by Butch -- 10/19/2010 11:44:43 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [ADMINISTRATION] >> Top: IMPORTANT STATEMENT OF ETHICS AND CONDUCT -Member Policies >> Member Ethics and Conduct Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode