Video Friends Forum Video Friends Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

FORUM POSTING HINT'S

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ADMINISTRATION] >> Top: FAQ's - Answers About Forum Features And Hints For You. >> FORUM POSTING HINT'S Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
FORUM POSTING HINT'S - 3/2/2006 3:07:18 PM   
Video Friends

To all Newcomers.

The Video Friends Forum is growing. To help all of us to make the best use of it, we ask that you follow some simple rules.

Use the right forum to post your topic.

Keep your problem to be addressed in one thread without cross-posting in other threads. It helps not having to find pieces of your puzzle in different places.  (Like under the couch)   As the number of topics and posts increases, searching the forums for your problems / answers prior to posting may reveal a resolution that has already been posted for common issues.

To help us help you from the moment you post your new topic, it's best to provide your Equipment List (fill it in on your profile page) and as much detail about the problem(s) you are running into as possible. To do that, a minimum of what should be posted is:
1. An appropriate Title for your thread.
2. List exact errors - if you're getting them.  Even error codes help so copy them if you get one.
3. List your problem with as much detail as possible.

Posting Hints:
To keep your posts compact and uniform, refrain from double-line spacing as much as possible.
Use Capital Letters sparingly. The use of All Caps is considered "YELLING" and is inappropriate in most cases.

When replying to the topic, avoid going O.T. (Off-Topic) Stick to the purpose and the intent of the topic to help in resolving it.  The same applies when you post a reply to another's thread.

Thank you for these courtesies.
Video Friends

< Message edited by Video Friends -- 5/24/2007 12:31:55 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [ADMINISTRATION] >> Top: FAQ's - Answers About Forum Features And Hints For You. >> FORUM POSTING HINT'S Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode