Video Friends Forum Video Friends Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Burning problems on Pinnacle Studio 14

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [CREATING VIDEO] >> MAKING MOVIES >> Burning problems on Pinnacle Studio 14 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Burning problems on Pinnacle Studio 14 - 1/10/2016 12:53:48 PM   
WoodCam

I use Pinnacle Studio 14 and burn via Nero.

Suddenly, today, I can’t burn any film listed in My Projects.

The same thing now happens every time I click onto a project title:

1. A “Find Media” first page appears, blocking further access to the project until SKIP is pressed.

2. I then get to the project, but when I click MAKE MOVIE and CREATE DISC, this appears -

(“c:\users\ian\documents\pinnacle studio\renders\sandy reef – screening pgm – trailer, excerpts e57aO2b5\dvd\studiosequence\temp”

Usually, when MAKE MOVIE and CREATE DISC are clicked, the box near the top left-hand corner first states in blue “Initializing" (which it did) then “Rendering effects, transitions and titles, and images, plus writing Contents, etc” (which it now doesn’t).

As I say, this didn’t happen, just the above (“c:\users\ian\documents\pinnacle studio\renders\sandy reef – screening pgm – trailer, excerpts e57aO2b5\dvd\studiosequence\temp”

Can anyone explain what might have happened and how I can resolve the situation so that the 100-plus items in My Projects can be burned to DVD as required?

WoodCam
Post #: 1
RE: Burning problems on Pinnacle Studio 14 - 1/11/2016 10:07:48 PM   
gjslaw

Equipment:
Not worth talkin' about around here.
What you describe suggests that the contents of the project you are trying to open have been moved (or deleted). The dialog is asking you to locate where you have moved the missing media to. Instead of skipping, you should locate the missing file that is being requested.

If you have not actively moved or deleted the media, there are a number of other possibilities. For example, if the media is located on an external drive, the drive letter may have changed. Any number of other possibilities exist. So, what have you changed on your computer since the last time you successfully opened a project?

Anything worth doing is
worth doing well

Greg
Post #: 2
RE: Burning problems on Pinnacle Studio 14 - 1/13/2016 2:05:21 AM   
WoodCam

Thanks for your help, Greg.

I honestly don't know if I have moved or deleted anything - that is, if I have done something accidentally by absent mindedly hitting the wrong key.

We have all done this and I am no exception.

An IT man is visiting me tomorrow, Thursday (in the UK), to have a look at it. If you can think of any other things that he might consider, this would be very useful.

My thanks to you for being helpful yet again.

WoodCam
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [CREATING VIDEO] >> MAKING MOVIES >> Burning problems on Pinnacle Studio 14 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode