Video Friends Forum Video Friends Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Change the point at which a DVD DL change takes place.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [GENERAL] >> ROMSKYE'S TOOL SHED >> Change the point at which a DVD DL change takes place. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Change the point at which a DVD DL change takes place. - 3/28/2006 7:51:14 AM   
geoff_pell

PgcEdit is an IFO editing software that can be download free from this site..  Many thanks to rOIZ for this extremely useful tool.

Among the many and varied things that can be done with this application is the limited ability to change the Layer Break Point of a DVD DL disc.  That is the point at which the change from the first to second layer takes place and where many a DVD is ruined as a pause occurs at a vital point in the video.

To do this it will also be necessary to download ImgBurn and ImgTool (Classic) both of which are free and can be downloaded here on the links or from a link in the PgcEdit DVD burning setup.  These downloads are not very large but the quality is excellent.

The whole operation is relatively simple and does not take too long.  For anyone requiring a step by step guide, I have produced one in Pdf format.  (543 Kb)
                                                                 ****************************
                                                                         Guide Available from here
                                                                 ****************************
                                             Simply click the above link and the download will commence.
                                          OR, if you have it, right click the link and download with Getright.

There are several ways to implement the whole procedure and I have chosen just a simple one for this Guide.  From this other options can easily be tried out.

Geoff

< Message edited by geoff_pell -- 3/28/2006 8:04:56 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [GENERAL] >> ROMSKYE'S TOOL SHED >> Change the point at which a DVD DL change takes place. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode